Good Thinking is here to support young Londoners and boost their mental health throughout the year. Our team has created the tips below to help parents and carers at exam results time. You might also like to download the free Combined Minds app, which can help you to support your child and build their resilience, and check out the tips in our quick guide to looking out for children and young people.
Good Thinking resources
- ‘Five ways to wellbeing’ posters for children and young people
- Free NHS-approved wellbeing apps for young people
- How to deal with stress
- Results day: How to stay positive and move forward
- Tips to help young people manage feelings of anger
- Tips to help young people to deal with uncertainty