How could it help me?
If you’re aged 17+, the International Student App can help you to:
- Find out how to prepare for study in the UK
- Discover how to make the most of the first few weeks
- Know where to get support when you need it
- Get advice on housing, money and transport
- Learn about how to study and get the best possible marks in your exams
- Become more resourceful in dealing with things like culture shock and feeling homesick
- Get top tips on making new friends at university
- Get insights into working in the UK - both during your studies and after graduation
- Find out about life in the UK and local customs
- Know how to navigate the UK health system and stay safe when going out
What do people say about it?
“This app is a great resource for international students… For healthcare professionals, such as GPs and nurses, who may regularly see university students, this app may help students to find their feet in the UK quicker and avoid some of the stresses and anxieties that may lead to mental and physical health problems at a later date.” – ORCHA review
Where can I get it?
You can download the free International Student App from the App Store or Google Play.